View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
View user profile

Welcome!!!

on Wed 06 Sep 2017, 10:32 am
Welcome to the official staff forum for Virtual Ephemera!!!

I'm hoping that this forum will help us better communicate with one another, but will also help us stay organized and in the know!

I figured I'd start a thread where we could introduce ourselves, even though we know each other in SL. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your interests, RL pets/kiddos/interests etc! Anything you want us to know!

I'll start.

My name is Nymian. For those that don't know how to pronounce it, it's nihm-ee-ann. I go by Nym, Nymian, Neetz, or Nita (my real name).

RL - I have a wonderful boyfriend - who I have been trying since we started dating to get him to play SL lol - and we're going on 3 years. I have 3 beautiful kitty kitties (Midna - a tortoise shell, Sam - a white and orange tabby cat, and Dean - a brown tabby cat who is so friggin fat.) My RL mom plays SL with me (Caroline Broome) and I really feel that SL has strengthened our relationship. ♥

SL - I am a relatively new DJ and I absolutely love it!! I am also a hostess and manager for Ephe, and I love everything that I do to help Bri out.

If you need anything, feel free to reach out to me via FB, here, or SL if I'm in world! ♥♥♥
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum